10 Reasons why you should Offshore your IT needs
The one-word solution for all your business challenges is outsourcing. To satisfy all your IT needs in the house will demand money as well as time, also not every company has an extended IT team.
Outsourcing IT requirements has been of great success for various companies worldwide. You are able to focus on the core competencies by outsourcing a few of your IT needs.
Here's why outsourcing is good for your business
1. Reduce Labour & Operational Costs- This is the primary reason to outsource employees. Even if you work with the same level of experienced and qualified professionals, there will be a difference in salaries paid overseas especially in countries who are known as software development centers.
2. Technical Competency- Focus on your strengths, let the offshore team do the rest. For example, you can work on the design and outsource the PHP work. This allows you to do what you are master in, and outsource a team to add more technical skills.
3. High-Quality Work- Depending on your business requirement, you can hire experienced and qualified resource which practice the highest standards in software development. This type of resources will be able to deliver higher quality work. If you want to build a team of the same quality for your business you will have to invest a higher amount in the resource, or in training your team to be similarly productive.
4. Auto-Scaling IT Team- It is not necessary that you need the same resources every time. There might come a phase of your product or service which will need more number of experts to work on. Once the project is completed it is not necessary to continue with the same expert professional when you outsource.
5. Shared responsibility- Risk management is important and also difficult in IT companies. When a company outsources, both parties agree on things to be done and share the impact and risk management equally. Managing the risks produced by development can be better handled by the offshore company's team as it is part of its core business to do so.
6. Scaling Your Business- Take a low risk growth strategy while expanding your business. Outsourcing is one of the most effective and also cost-effective way to scale your business. Don't overextend your business past its limits. This gives you a safety net and also you need not to fire the employees if your business slows.
7. Technological Advances- Technology is evolving day by day, keeping up with the growing economy can be a concern. If you outsource resources, you will get access to new perspectives around the world, and come in contact with people with strong and diverse technical expertise.
8. Flexibility- You don't have to spend your time and money on hiring and training in-house employees for projects. Also, you don't have to think of scaling your employees if your labor sizes vary project-to-project.
9. Time-Saving- With the dedicated number of people working in different time zones, your app will have a short time-to-market delivery. This increases your competitiveness and also gives you head-up against your competitors.
10. No new infrastructure required- You don't have to create infrastructure and set up your own development center to start the project when you outsource employees.
A company can outsource several functions for different departments. Outsourcing employees for software development have become key to the company's success. It is considered to be the best solution in this age of technological advancements.
At Prana Softwares, we provide our partners with high-quality work and keep transparent communication. We also have our own dedicated Development Team in India which works on almost all sort of latest technologies.
Interested in working with us? Let's discuss!